Skytells Framework Basics¶
This tutorial assumes you’ve downloaded Skytells Framework and installed the framework in your development environment.
In this tutorials we will learn step by step how to create a Skytells Framework Projects.
- For Seniors : Easy
- For Beginners : Medium
What is Localization?¶
Localization is the process of adapting a product or content to a specific locale or market.
Translation is only one of several elements of the localization process.
In addition to translation, the localization process may also include:
- Adapting graphics to target markets
- Modifying content to suit the tastes and consumption habits of other markets
- Adapting design and layout to properly display translated text
- Converting to local requirements (such as currencies and units of measure)
- Using proper local formats for dates, addresses, and phone numbers
- Addressing local regulations and legal requirements
- The aim of localization is to give a product the look and feel of having been created specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
The Globalization and Localization Association (GALA) is comprised of members worldwide who specialize in localization, translation, internationalization, and globalization. Every day they help companies, non-profit organizations, and governments communicate effectively to global audiences. They do this by making sure the content of their clients’ communications is culturally sensitive and presented in languages that their audiences understand.
Skytells Framework comes with two built-in Localization Engines.
- Phrases (Micro)
- Translator (Dynamic MultiLang Engine)